This marked our first anniversary of buying our home--I think it was officially ours on October 30. What a fun month! I'm realizing these pictures posted backward, so just think backward and I'll try to do this the opposite way for the next month.
Here is Captain Jack Arrow. He didn't keep his costume on very long.
We got to go to the Mesa open house together and it was awesome.
This is Brooklyn and Eva after their final cross-country race that season. I bought them slushies and they were proud of themselves.
They also won their softball championship. Go, girls!
Doug was mighty Thor for Halloween and wore the costume to work.
Lucy's family birthday party. You can see her newly highlighted hair.
My family has been studying Margery Stewart and Levi Stewart and how awesome and heroic Margery was in going into a burning kitchen to go save her boys from a horrible fire.
Here is Lucy's hair from the day she got it highlighted.
I bought some turkey hats for the Thanksgiving turkey slurpee and Isaac and I tested them out.
We invited Corban's friends Shem and Henry to our ward trunk or treat and it was fun.
Cute Brooklyn looking adorable with her flannel.
I snuck away on a brief girls' trip with MIL and sisters-in-law. We had a great time!
We enjoyed Mary Poppins at the Hale Theater in Gilbert.
Tons of fun in costume.
Isaac's birthday and some excellent books we both enjoyed.
Simple loves for his birthday
He got to be Thor for the Bowen family's Halloween party.
Always fun to cuddle with Arrow and get pictures with him.
We got a new rug from Costco. Very exciting. I was able to keep that plant alive for over three years but it started looking increasingly less awesome and full over time.
Brooklyn's surprising sleep attire.
Brook getting to hang out with Star. I think we got to bring her to church that day and have a sleepover.
At the Bowen Halloween party.
Corban celebrating after a soccer game
All the cuddles with Arrow
My Spartan workout schedule
We got to have a fun fall break as a family to the beach, Sea World, and Disneyland. We had planned to go to Universal Studios but they were asking us to bring proof of vaccinations that were at least a month old and we left our vaccination cards at home. So we switched that out for SeaWorld and had a great time.
Brooklyn's favorite animal in the world was the orca so she was over the moon to see one.
Wonderful Doug parked the car so we could sprint to the ocean right as we arrived in Southern California before the sunset. It was magical and very brief. That sun sets so quickly!
We have had so many delicious dinners with the Sessions! We have named ourselves "Third Floor" with Doug and I, Brooke and Josh, Shiloh and Troy. We love to go to Island Park and Jackson Hole and eat delicious food together.
Cason celebrating at the CCV snack place after a football game.
The weather got cooler in October!
We liked this Google photo from Google Earth because it shows the swingset we built. It makes the house feel officially ours.
Corban made a wonderful Frankenstein during the General Conference.
We did a walk around the temple during Conference weekend. I like seeing my girls hold hands.
Eileen made us some delicious fried rolls and Doug prepped them for us. Yum.
Lucy painting wonderful things
Arrow was fun to cuddle with during conference.
No comments:
Post a Comment