Wednesday, January 10, 2024

January 2023

 


Happy January!

I love seeing the kiddos snuggle with Arrow. I think Corban was sick on my birthday so he got to stay home and sleep and relax.

The best birthday gift I could hope for--Baby Draven Knight Sheide was born!

I took this picture on my birthday, too. I'm glad I got a pretty hike in!

My beautiful view of my backyard in January. 

Doug and all his siblings went for a long week to see Dwight and do a professional photo shoot with him. The boys got bunkbeds like in the good old days. 


Brooklyn got her cast off! Her arm looked so white and hairy and weak! I was worried about the bone healing strangely, but a year later, it looks fine!

Her cute shark slides

A beautiful hike at Lake Pleasant with friends

From top left to right: Jenny, Kellie, Mel, Becky, Catherine, me, and Jodi.

Jodi shared this shot someone had taken over the temple with our redwing hawk in flight (called Elder Hawking by temple workers) with his nest near the top of the temple. 

This is Arrow's favorite spot to rest. We always send him down when we see him up there.

Susan Leber is my ministering sister and she does a great job spoiling me for every occasion. This is my birthday loot:). 

This is Peanut talking to me on the phone while she gets to hang out with Ashley and snuggle Draven!

A morning walk with friends Michelle, Mary, and Mel. Corban was home sick that day so he got his own sick kid station.

Lots of Uno is played on the ottoman. 

Isaac saying cheese for me. He has Arrow's kennel in his room for two years. We moved it out when we had to keep moving Arrow out for company to come. Now Arrow sleeps in his pen. 

No comments: