Monday, January 8, 2024

November 2022

 I don't know how we pack so much in each month. 



We decided to do some freezing paddleboarding and luckily never fell in. 

We had a great family history and temple worksheet that we filled up multiple times. Doug and the kids and I tried to go once a month to the temple and I shot for once a week or at least once every two weeks. 

Cason's football team wrapped up their season

Another fun shot of Lucy

My invitation to my ward to join us for the Gobble Wobble race. We had such a good time. For the first time, I didn't do all the setup. Jenny did almost everything. 

Isaac and Lucy are ready for a sports dance through the stake. 

Isaac's swim awards ceremony

Lucy got sick so we got to get her tested for all kinds of things.

We made it to the temple and got a gorgeous sunset afterward.

Our family went to Universal Studios for the first time and fell in love with Hogwarts and Hogsmeade. I can't tell you how many varieties of butterbeer Doug had every day but he was very happy. 


Corban had nice bright colors on to help us find him if he got lost (he didn't). 


Lucy posing in a gazebo on our way back to the hotel. 

On our walk to the park

The conductor refused to get out of the picture. So strange. 

Too much time in gift shops. At least we didn't buy these things. 

Corban accepted bribery in the form of pennies made to commemorate the rides he went on. 

We played at the beach briefly before driving home. We got to see porpoises playing right by the water when we got there. It was incredible!

Sylas wanted this Jaws bedspread. Nothing says peaceful like Jaws.

Then I got to make my favorite dinner cinnamon rolls.  

Back to the Thanksgiving race and Jenny making our hot chocolate station look great. 

Our attendees!

I was injured, so I got to write down peoples' times and cheer people on. Kellie and Jenny ran the race. 

Thanksgiving dinner at Kayla's

Kids got to play outside after dinner.

Brooklyn went to a softball clinic hosted by Grace Lyons, an incredible local hero. 

Brooklyn with Grace

Super fun to go to a Suns gave together over the break!


Getting ready for Christmas with Light the World ideas and our Christmas book. 

This is my favorite cozy look with the fireplace and music, plus all the Christmas things out. 

The girls felt inspired to be grandmas

After one of Brooklyn's races

A discard pile as we worked to clean out the garage

A sneak peek into our laundry room

Behold! A clean garage area!

No comments: