So many fun things are happening!
| One of the parents at Corban's practice took this picture. These kids are all really young but they're trying to figure out the sport. |
| I invited a lot of people to go hiking with me on Friday and no one could so it was a beautiful solo hike at Deem Hills Park. |
| He wore his old Cowboys uniform from last season and it is so hard to get off. Corban helped him but you can see him getting bright red as they worked to get it off. |
| Here is my half marathon schedule with most of my runs checked off. Exciting to be in Week 4 and knocking out the workouts. |
| Brooklyn had a play date with Parker and they were twins. |
| Doug went to Utah over the weekend so the siblings could spend time with Dwight. They had a really nice time. While there, he and Jeremy started ordering pajamas for me and Darcee. |
| Meanwhile, Darcee, Kellie, and I went out to eat and had so much fun at Goodwill discovering treasures. |
| This was the gorgeous sunset last night as I walked Arrow. |
| I slammed my knee so hard with my pickleball paddle this morning! |
No comments:
Post a Comment