These are out of order, but my youngest three got the COVID-19 vaccine and lollipops. It was the easiest process of any of our shot appointments, literally out on a sidewalk.
Our house started looking magical for Christmas at the end of November. I loved putting the fireplace on the TV with beautiful guitar Christmas music playing.
We did Thanksgiving with Jeremy and Darcee, ordering food from Sprouts for the second year.
This was Thanksgiving morning for the Turkey Slurpee!
Arrow got to go to the Turkey Slurpee.
We three flew to Utah to go see Kate in Annie at her school. We also got some good Sheide time.
Lucy walking home from church with Luke and McKay
We got to see Tanner and Ashley's new house and the girls kissed a blow-up turkey in the neighbor's front yard. Naturally.
This was at Isaac's Fall sports banquet.
I joined Brooklyn on a field trip that discussed American history.
I joined Corban on a field trip, too. I was all field-tripped out after two of these in the same week.
Cason made some really funny family art.
My cutie patooty.
Lucy's soccer team,
I think Lucy was going to her first school dance here.
A beautiful Corban creation.
Doing the Spartan with Doug and Marshall and Shauna was super fun.
He is so charming with a turkey on his head.
Letting the ward know about the Turkey Slurpee.
Kiddos all hanging out. Little boys were often shirtless.
These were cool emails with Lucy's coach about her sabbath day choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment