Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude on Days 1 and 2






Horray for the month of gratitude!

I'm grateful for Batman, Belle, the little pumpkin, and my precious sweetheart. They are my world, and having them forever means everything to me. I'm not being trite or purposefully cliche--ask my husband how many thousands of times I've asked him not to die. I want my family here on earth for as long as I can have them, and then I want and need to be with them forever.

I'm also thankful for the miracle of watching my children learn new things. Brooklyn is displaying her ability to sit up. She can't do it for very long most of the time, but I'm happy that she gets a different perspective now:). She can kind of roll now, too. I'll flip her onto her belly, and she can flip back if her hands are under her belly. Way to go, Brookie-Doll!

Oh, and that family picture of us? That is the ONLY picture we have of our family. I became perversely worried when I realized this, and started looking to coordinate a photo shoot. My friend snapped this picture at the ward trunk-or-treat, which calms my silly heart. We have at least one picture. On Friday, we'll get lots more:). I'm hoping for happy, relaxed, compliant children that day. And my friend is taking pictures of us and photoshopping them for free. Complete score!

So, for what are you grateful?

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love the pictures!

Decker and Christine said...

Yay for Gratitude month! I am grateful for your long, luxurious hair. Lookin' good!

Shauna said...

I LOVE the Halloween costumes! And great job on Lucy's hair.

McArthur Family said...

I'm happy for your 9 hours of sleep!!! And I love the costumes!