Doug and I had about 700 things we needed to get done today. Actually, this is what we wanted to get done:
1) I had a craft I needed to work on in the morning at church--it's a Christmas present.
2) Doug wanted to get new tires for our van.
3) We needed to go grocery shopping.
4) I needed to devote time to my class.
5) I wanted to work out.
6) We needed a gift for my dad's birthday--which is tomorrow.
So Doug took care of the kids while I worked on my project. I came home while paint was drying, and Doug took our van to a tire place to see if they could squeeze him in while the paint was drying. They couldn't. Doug drove back home to watch kids again while I worked on my craft.
When I came home from crafting, Doug again took the van to the tire place.
Later, Doug did our grocery shopping.
Later, he went to the store to get a gift for my dad.
I usually toot my own horn on this blog, praising my super-hero feats. But my husband is the subject of this post, and he deserves it. He is my hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment