For Sunday:
I'm grateful we had a safe drive to Utah:)! I'm also grateful that my mom and Peanut got Isaac a bike for his birthday, and I am less grateful that Lucy got an enormous Disney princess tent.
For Monday:
I'm grateful for getting $150 worth of shoes for Lucy at Peanut's house. We get terrific hand-me-downs, and it is incredible for our budget. We don't have a "clothing" section in our budget because we need to buy clothes so infrequently. Also, we had a fun family outing to the Dinosaur museum with my mom, my sister, her kids, and my kids--good times were had by all. And I was introduced to a great new show, "Once Upon a Time." Check it out!
For Tuesday:
I get a get-away with Doug tonight. We'll keep Brooklyn here at my mom's house, and the two older kids get to do a sleep-over at Peanut's. We had planned on bringing Brooklyn with us, but have reconsidered. Also, Brooklyn didn't eat in the middle of the night last night! I woke up tons of times and listened for her, but she never made a peep that I heard. I woke her up to eat at 7:40 am so I could put her back down and go on a little run. So I guess I'll be sleep training her now! Her job is to figure this out within the next 3 nights, so she doesn't wake up on Friday night and Saturday night in Delta--debunking my efforts, because I'll have to get her rather than let her cry right beside my in-laws. I'm grateful. A little sleepy, thanks to life in general and "Once Upon a Time" specifically, but happy:).
2 comments:
That is my new favorite show too! I feel like I get to watch a Ginnifer Goodwin movie every single Sunday and that makes me beyond happy. John and I watch it cuddled up in bed and it is my happy time. :)
I love Ginnifer Goodwin. I thought she was incredible in "He's Just Not That Into You."
Post a Comment