Friday:
We had a fun family night last night. We went to Rumbi Grill (I've gone three times now, and I still haven't found something I love--suggestions? I love the ambiance and it's kid-friendly, but I need to like the food I get!) Then we all watched Cars together, put the kids down, and Doug and I took a movie break and then watched New Moon Together.
Something else I was grateful for/entertained by: Doug was saying we should watch the second and third Twilight movies (because we watched Twilight on Halloween, and I'm seeing Breaking Dawn on Monday.) Then we wondered aloud about who may own the movies. I called my friend Rachel to ask if she had any of them, and she replied, "Why, yes I do. I have all of them!" So we got to go borrow them from her house. I love when that works out. Doug and I both think the Edward dude should have bulked up more for his part--he looks like a skinny depiction of the Savior when he emerges into the light without a shirt on. Really, eating food and lifting are good things. Especially when your character is supposed to be muscular.
Saturday:
Everyone is out of the house except me, so I can work on my class. Oh, how I love being able to focus, and type with both hands. Way too often, Brooklyn is in my arms while I work. Do you see how well I'm focusing?:)
No comments:
Post a Comment