Lucy has been sick steadily for two months. So we have been homebound, steadily, for two months. With this in mind, I'm in desperate need of some quality blessing counting. My friend Julia is counting blessings throughout November on her blog, and I'll see if I can keep it up throughout November as well.
Making up for yesterday: #1) I am grateful that my children are so excited! Isaac jumped up and down for a full minute this evening, describing how he was going to jump into a sleeping bag and play in there.
#2) I love the influence the "Strengthening Marriage" class is already having for Doug and I. Couples in our ward get assigned to take this class for 6-week periods, and we've just started our "sessions." We've set goals for how to handle conflict regarding how to discipline our children (read Isaac), and we're having success! I'm grateful to know I'm working toward a goal that will make a difference in our family.
3 comments:
wow!lucy and isaac are just growing up.i can't belive it. i hope lucy gets feeling better.
hope you are enjoying idaho.
Hope you guys are doing well. I need to start counting my blessing more too. I relate to the discipline thing...we are struggling to find ways to appropriately discipline Lewis and it is HARD sometimes to find the best approach (especially when he is laughing in your face as you try to discipline). I hope Lucy starts feeling better soon!
I can't even imagine how hard it must be to have Lucy be sick. I must say, though, that she looks adorable in her costume!
Post a Comment