Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bottle the Cuteness




On day 7, I am grateful for how cute Lucy looks for church. 99% of her wardrobe is hand-me-downs from Peanut's little girls, and I am so glad for everything we've got! I did have to buy the tights and shoes she is wearing...and the poinsettia. I realize her outfit doesn't demonstrate my 99% hand-me-down convictions, but I promise it's true that we haven't had to pay for much of what Lucy wears.

She is staring at a mirror in all of these pictures. In one, she's lovingly smashing her face into the mirror. In the others, I'm holding the mirror beside the camera and she's smiling at it.

I'd like to bottle her cuteness, and use it at later date, when someone comes to my door and she looks like a complete ragamuffin. It'll probably happen within the next two days:). Happy sabbath, everyone.

1 comment:

jls said...

I'm already baby hungry, but seeing adorable little girls makes it worse (I'd be happy with a boy, too)>