Sunday, November 21, 2010

Food, Glorious Food!

We all have our comfort foods, and mine tend to be unhealthy. Here are some of the comfort foods I love:

1) Cinnamon Raisen bagels(from Costco) toasted, with cream cheese (just had this half an hour ago)
2) small plain bagels toasted, with 1/3 fat strawberry cream cheese
3) Stephen's hazelnut hot chocolate with whipped cream
4) tangerines
5) mandarin oranges
6) juicy nectarines
7) Kayla's incredible cinnamon rolls, with the best icing I have ever had I my life
8) My mom's cinnamon rolls (they're dinner rolls--no icing needed:))
9) cheese fondu with french bread (so expensive--so divine)
10) the amazing sandwiches at Kneaders and the Thanksgiving Point deli (specifically sandwiches involving avacado, turkey, cream cheese, cranberries, and croissant bread)
11) Maddox rolls with raspberry butter

Are you gaining weight while you read my list? So am I. I'm grateful for variety, and for the foods I dream and drool over. I think manna would have been tough for me.

No comments: