Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear, Dear Shutterfly

Shutterfly Fun
Hey all,

Several friends are talking about how to get 50 free Shutterfly greeting cards if you are a blogger. So, as a blogger, I am going for it. I love sending out Valentine's, and this sounds like a cheap, fabulous option for me. My friends swear by Shutterfly and have used their services a lot. Peanut made a book about Cabell's first few years with Shutterfly, and my aunt Eldene made a book for my mom with it. So it should be great. I am new to Shutterfly so I can't really tell you if it is good or bad, but hey, for 50 free cards, I am willing to give it a try. Here are the links, go for it, try it, what's the worst that could happen.
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

Here are some links to different products and services they have. Happy card making!
· Holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

· Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
· Desk calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars
· Photo mugs to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs
· Birthday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery
· Holiday invitations to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations
· Choose your favorite product from our Cards & Stationery page

3 comments:

Becky said...

Tara - I love shutterfly too! We actually made our wedding announcements on that site to save money, and they turned out beautifully!

alexandra said...

Unfortunately private blogs are not eligible for the promotion! Too bad because I found out about it from you, so the free advertising worked for them.

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Alex, my blog is private, and I got the offer, complete with the secret password, emailed to me the next day.