Thursday, February 4, 2016

April, 2015

We had the annual easter egg hunt on the Saturday before Easter, and Brooklyn posed with her two preschool friends, Chloe and Jane. (Jane and Brooklyn and currently in the same neighborhood preschool now, but Chloe moved on to a preschool her parents actually pay for.)
We boiled the eggs and the kids decorated them. My pictures of the egg dying won't pull up, for some reason.

Easter Morning. . .

More Easter morning

Peanut qualified for the Boston Marathon last year, and I wanted to do something special for her. I asked the family to send me all their running advice for her, so the front of the shirt showed our whole clan, and the back showed our advice.

The advice.

This boy is a typical destructo. He doesn't self-entertain very often, but it is usually very messy when he does.

We had a lot of park days at the start of the month. It was so nice to finally be able to go to the park after a cold winter (but it was incredibly mild compared to our winter this year).

I liked seeing Cason behind bars with a tiger on his shirt.

And then it snowed immediately after. Such a bummer.

Cason and Brooklyn aren't great at eating protein, but they really love picking chicken off the rotisserie carcass for some reason. I usually just put it in front of them and let them go to town.

More Isaac artwork.

Bummer this is sideways. I have my kids work through workbooks for their grade starting in the summer before they start the grade. Lucy finished her Kindergarten workbook in April, so I filled out the certificate and she got to pose with it. She put it up on her bedroom door.

Brooklyn's unique fashion sense. That girl loved her blue bathing suit. We have finally retired it after two years of devoted use.


No comments: