"I wanna be a mom when I grow up:). That's what I thought when I started reading [your]entry. The great thing is, it's already decided so I don't even have to panic about it. Even if my sweet baby boy died, I would always, forever be his mommy and I can't tell you how special and important that is to me. It isn't the clean up or diapers, or changing cute outfits that has anything to do with it--I LOVE Isaac and I need to be with him forever because I love him."
Hopefully we'll save our blog entries and Isaac can see evidence throughout my posts of my love for him.
I love you, baby.

And a note on grading quizzes--I have the worst of all humanly possible jobs. Doug is a TA for a professor at WVU, which in our case means Doug meets with the professor, the professor explains the quizzes, Doug brings the quizzes to me, and I grade them. Last semester, there were 350 students, and now there are about 150. It's still awful. Almost brainless, but I have to be consistent in my grading so I can't even shut off completely and watch a movie at the same time. And I get no interaction with the students. Let's do a little analogy. You know how people talk about nannying as effective birth-control? This job effectively keeps me out of the work force! It's that bad.
1 comment:
Ah.. that does not sound like fun! but your little boy is adorable! Enjoyed our little walk today!
Post a Comment