Note the busted top lip. I hesitated to post the close-up because Isaac's 8 million times cuter than this picture. Maybe the glazed look comes from watching the choo choo train. Maybe from sheer exhaustion. Maybe he's in pain because his pj's seem designed for a skinny 6-month old. But, just maybe, he's practicing the "dead-look" Kate Moss perfected, and it's just not working because of his disfigured lip? It could be the hair. Hmm...
Isaac doesn't care about the camera because we have "Thomas the Train" on. Doug's (debatably) brilliant idea is to play "Thomas" when he brushes Isaac's teeth. I don't like having a prop for brushing teeth, and I don't play the movie when I brush Isaac's teeth but, hey, if Doug's doing the brushing and he sets up the TV, I can deal.
Okay, fine, now I'll quickly check your blogs and start on the bathroom.
4 comments:
I loved reading all your updates and those fruit kabobs sound like a great idea! Sorry about his bloody lip---not fun :( So what are you teaching? I actually have tests to grade this weekend too. Keep the updates coming!
ooo his poor little lip. It looks like its getting better!
yeah, what are you teaching? And I got a huge grin on my face seeing those fabulous pajamas. Thanks for the laugh!
He's getting so big! Congrats on being pregnant.
Post a Comment