Dorothy, unfortunately, didn't have the right footwear until Friday. She whisked the Tinman away from his studies and they hunted for his axe and her ruby red slippers. Horray for Halloween (alias: any type of justification that allows me to shop for something marvelous without the guilt associated with an "I-don't-really-need-this" mentality)!
We were fortunate enough to meet Nacho Libre on the YBR...
as well as a head of lettuce, a penguin and a carrot top...
and twins for Isaac and I.
There were so many marvelous creatures along the Yellow Brick Road this year, and we know we'll be meeting even more in the next few days. Feel free to send us pictures of your own YBR adventures!
1 comment:
OH YAY! The Bowens are back in blog form! I was thinking about you guys the other day and just knew you had a blog somewhere. It's so crazy to see you with a child we've never met (who is so cute and handsome!) and it's probably equally crazy for you to see us with a child you've never met. Make sense?
Post a Comment