Our little family spent the summer in Utah (where Doug interned for my uncle and I played with Peanut and the rest of our family as much as possible), and we have been back in West Virginia for a little over a month. So what do we do here?
Doug goes to law classes, studies, eats, looks hot, hangs out with Isaac and I, watches BYU games and highlight films, reads about BYU football in the Utah papers, and checks the Top 25 daily, just to see if BYU is in there somewhere.
I hang out with Isaac almost all the time. He takes two naps a day, so I use nap time to grade and organize papers for Doug's Business class. He's technically the TA for a class of 320 students, but I am definitely the "wind beneath his wings" in his job. In my spare time, I read books for my Book Clubs, read scriptures, run (with Isaac about half of the time), balance our budget, cook, hang out with and make meals for my friends, and cuddle with my husband.
Isaac is very busy becoming one year old. He can point to people and pictures, walk while pushing his cart, feed himself, sing, growl (thank you, Breezy and Doug), and bite. He loves stroller rides, bumpy roads, Mommy, Daddy, and people who smile at him. The lady in the Krogers deli told him yesterday that he made her day, and she gave him a piece of cheese to express her gratitude. He does light people up--one moment, they're serious and preoccupied, then they look at him and their faces split into smiles.
So Morgantown, West Virginia, hosts a busy, happy Bowen family.
1 comment:
Tara: It's fun to read about your stories. Have a great day.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment