I've clung to that belief as I've skimmed through pictures over the years. Surely, SURELY I could not have been that nerdy looking in high school--not me! I think I look good in about every hundred pictures or so. And I have the honor and privilege of being married to a man who also doesn't photograph that well. Our baby usually looks good, but I think he has a real future in unphotogeni-hood. The facts are stacked against him: 1) Look at his parents. 2) Reflect on the fact that he has never ONCE smiled for a photo shoot. 3) The boy does not embrace the camera--it's not interesting to him. If we could get a "BOAT!" or a "DOGGIE!" to take a few pictures of him, that may be a "HORSE!" of a different color.
So now you get to view in faith: look at us and think, "They were probably looking REALLY good right then!" Because it might have been true. Check out the five-month pregnant belly! We're at the start of the Snake River, where a ton of enormous trout like to hover under the bridge. Isaac loved the "BIRDIES!" and a cute little muskrat that was swimming around.
And here are my boys on the dock. We gathered tons of rocks for Isaac to throw in the water, and we all dipped our feet in and admired the view.
Last, but never least, my little angel as he watched the BIRDIES and pointed out four-wheelers. This last picture does pretty well showing his baby pudge. May it never, never go away (until he wants it to:)).
3 comments:
You look so cute!! I love your little belly! I miss you, I am glad that you guys are having fun out there!
I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one that loves sweets and yummy food that a lot of people forbid in their diet. You are so cute!! We so miss you and your cute little kiddo. He is getting so big and do I love it!!! Have fun and know that you are loved!
So cute! And hey, I think being a babe in real life beats being a Photo babe any day! :) You all look great, by the way!
Post a Comment