What a cutie, with "a proper double chin." Name the Musical alluded to for five points!
And this week has been a hard one for me overall. I've had moments where I am certainly the poster-girl for NOT being a stay-at-home mom but I got a miracle last night that helped me regain some perspective.
Lucy usually wakes up to eat a few times at night, and last night, she let me sleep through the night. Good work, Lucy, and thank you, Heavenly Father for giving me just what I needed.
8 comments:
What a cutie!! ...and oh that blessed, blessed sleep....
I'm not going to bother you with a post every time, I promise. I just wanted to get your email address because I've made my blog private. Just send it to dustin dot sara at gmail dot com. Thanks!!
Nice Fidler on the Roof reference! And what a cutie. It was so fun to meet her in person a couple of weeks ago.
Hey! She is so cute. Thomas, kaylee and I will be in Taylorsville area this weekend. If you would be interested in driving up to see us let us know. We would love to meet your little ones and you can meet our one that is here.
Yeah for a good nights sleep!
I wish I had some great solutions for you, but alas, I don't. Wesley just decided at about 2 months he didn't want his paci anymore. Maybe when you start sleep training you can let her cry it out. Good luck!
Oh, and it's a good think she's as cute as she is in that picture. It kind of makes sleepless night worth it.
Fiddler on the Roof---one of my faves! She is adorable and I'm glad she let you sleep last night. I know it's rough sometimes. Nothing is more difficult than being a stay-at-home Mom. It's funny, though, how much I miss it! I'm working full-time now and there are days when I miss just being home with them all day. But, alas, life goes in stages. Take those miracles when you can get them. You're awesome!
Hey Tara! Thanks for your comment!I think losing weight for me is different than for you, because you weren't overweight in the first place. I've never lost the last 10 or 20, so we'll see how it goes then! I just try to measure and eat only the portions recommended in the food pyramid, exercise, and avoid sweets when I am alone (or with my kids). I'm just trying to act like I would if I were already at my ideal weight. Go to mypyramid.gov, they have a section for nursing mothers and what they should eat. Anyway, you should do the challenge because I only have to pay you if you beat me! (Or, if you reach the goal of 10 lbs in 50 days, you MAY win $10....no need to feel guilty about that!) You're awesome!
Before I explain the Joe-deal, let me say you are such a rockin-mom!
Joe is a guy who I started dating about 5 years ago after I got back from Japan. He moved and we did the long-distance dating for a while and then broke-up. Around a year ago we tried long-distance dating again...and failed again. In September we began long-distance dating for a third time and now are hanging in there. Our relationship is starting to feel a lot like the movie Groundhog's day.
Post a Comment