If you were to ask me a few years ago where I wanted to spend my summer, I wouldn't say Idaho Falls. (I would have said Fergus Falls, Minnesota, where all my shopping, tanning, reading, kayaking, fishing, turtle-catching, blizzard-eating, mullet-gazing dreams come true) but I'll be going to Idaho Falls this summer.
Doug will be a law intern and I will be a stay-at-home mom in Tara-fashion (which means a lot of NOT staying at home--I love going all over the place with my little boy). Isaac will accommodate my whims and he will learn to love "his" dog:). We've been searching for a place to stay in Idaho Falls, and we just got the good news that a couple from Doug's old ward will let us live with them. So we get a house, a yard, a dog, and our house is a few blocks from Doug's grandma's house and the Idaho Falls zoo. This all makes the adventure sound more fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment