Sunday, January 18, 2015

September

Doug loves to take pictures in Island Park when he goes fishing, so here is one from the start of September.

Isaac and Lucy on their first day of school!

Cason on the big kids' first day of school, playing in his exer-saucer.

After one of Isaac's flag football games, Doug took him on a father son outing to Funland. We try to do one on one things with our kids occasionally.

It was a really windy day, and Cason, Brooklyn and I went to the park anyway. I lay Cason flat on the ground so the wind could pass over him. He took it well.

Lucy's homework from the first day of school.

Another day at the park with Cason gnawing on an apple.

Brooklyn won't take piano lessons until she gets older, but she started taking an interest in our keyboard this summer when I brought it into our kitchen from the basement. Isaac began piano lessons then, and I wanted to be able to hear him and help him out. Some day soon, I hope we get a real piano.

Brooklyn on her first day of preschool! She absolutely loves it. We have four little girls in our preschool, and we just rotate who teaches each week. It is so much fun for her.

Toward the end of September, we drove down to Utah to have my mom take pictures of our family. Doug took Isaac to a football game that weekend, and we stopped by the Salt Lake Temple so the kids could see it. We got some fun pictures of the kids there. I hope they want to get married in the temple, and that dream comes true!





Isaac's cool homework. He was practicing writing his spelling words, and he turned all the letters into dinosaurs.

The zoo closes at the start of October, so we took several zoo trips. During this particular trip, the mommy flamingo was feeding her baby. It was so cool to watch!

I got ambitious and organizes my spices one day. It has been nice!

And here is one of the family pictures. Yay, September!

No comments: