This was a big month because of a trip to St. George for me and the kids, birthdays for Isaac and Lucy, Halloween, cousins coming to town, and Isaac's baptism.
 |
| We started things off right with our last trip to the zoo. How sad to see those winter clothes on kids at the start of October! |
 |
| The kids love to pull out blankets and play sleeping downstairs. The mess isn't too bad and I love the mellow idea. |
 |
| We decided to go to this park by the zoo, but we left quickly because we could smell marijuana and there were more adults there than kids. |
 |
| We took the kids to the one and only pumpkin patch to pick out pumkins, and we also let them ride the train there. They loved it. |
 |
| I knew my sister and mom were coming for Halloween, so I dangled a picture of this cute little boy in his Halloween costumes as incentive to ease the burden of packing things up for a whirlwind trip. He does look cute, and I don't regret spending $20 on his outfit, even if I should have gotten him a bigger one. |
 |
| Then I packed up the family to go to St. George with Peaunut's family and Mom and Dad. I was dreading the trip because my kids don't sleep well together, but everyone was really nice and gave me the master bedroom and another room--both with walk-in closets. This allowed me to put Cason in a closet with Lucy and I sleeping in the master bedroom, and Isaac was in another closet, with Brooklyn on the bed in that room. It wasn't fair, because Peanut and Eric had to sleep on a fold-up couch, but we all did sleep well, which was amazing. |
 |
| The kids on one of our kikes. Our days included hikes, pool time, and plenty of food. Isaac and Lucy even had a surprise birthday party, and were overjoyed. |
 |
| Here Lucy is in her birthday outfit. The clothes are from Peanut and the boots are from me. |
 |
| Perfect poser. |
 |
| And Issac officially became a cub scout with his incredibly expensive scout shirt and some face paint. |
 |
| Here Cason is wearing his daddy's outfit from when he was a baby. Cason looked smashing. |
 |
| Here is a screenshot of my Adobe room in October when I was planning a meeting with my colleagues. I was a teaching group leader for three years, and I have officially retired from that responsibility. I loved getting to know teachers well through supervising them and going into their classrooms, but I wasn't paid enough for all the time this job requires. I am testing teaching two classes this semester, rather than being a TGL, and I enjoy it so far. |
 |
| Brooklyn dressed up as Cinderella for her preschool Halloween party. I even let her wear her slippers, on principle, although she knows she can never wear those slippers outside the house except when she is dressed up for a Halloween party at preschool. I asked my mom for more pictures from Halloween and Isaac's baptism because she took several. |
1 comment:
So...we are hoping to see a picture of the blonde hair sometime. I forgot to mention it on the phone the other day.
Love the pictures of your kids. We wished you lived closer!
Post a Comment