Sunday, January 18, 2015

November in Photos

The girls as jellyfish
On November 1st, we took the kids to a new exhibit at the Museum of Idaho about animals that glow.
Isaac got some Avengers that can punch each other for his birthday and it brought joy to his life.

Issac's favorite season is winter, and you can see why.

We bought new things for our master bathroom to match the shower curtain I bought from my friend at a garage sale in the summer. It looks pretty nice.

Sometimes, you need to wear your underwear outside your clothes.

Isaac all ready for swim team practice. I won't call swim team a raging success because Isaac figured out how to hang on to the lines when he needed a rest, and his coach never made him keep going. I ended up putting him in the mini-swimmers league, where the distances they swam were a lot shorter and the kids got to play games. Isaac loved that, but it didn't improve his swimming much. I'd like to try him on the swim team again, but I may let him do lessons this summer before I do it again.

Brooklyn got all bundled up to play outside and wouldn't smile for the camera, so Doug helped her smile.

I love this look, though:).

Doug took pictures of me as I did a meeting with students in Adobe connect. This is a significant part of my life, so I like having it documented a bit in the pictures I have posted.

In November, Cason began pulling himself up to standing on objects. It was so cute, and so slow. He can now pull himself up on anything, and his favorite thing to do is flush the toilet.

The kiddos I get to play with in the morning between 8-11:30, before Lucy comes home. Brooklyn sleeps through most of this time, and Cason is up anywhere between 7:30 and 9:30. It's a surprise every day.

I have this picture as my screen saver on my phone. I love this cutie!

Something I love about Lucy is her very own unique attention to detail. She spent time studying the cover of this book and then created an outfit that matched the style, and posed with an animal who would have fit in nicely.

Scrumptious, cute baby

Proof that we went to my mom and dad's house for Thanksgiving

And more proof--Brooklyn about to open the door from Peanut;s basement to her main floor

And Doug taking pictures of Cason during gospel doctrine. So, so cute!



1 comment:

sarahflib said...

Wow, that baby is cute! I think Lucy and my daughter Madeline would have fun together. She also loves details and recreating scenes from books.