I should have just posted every month. Oh, well. Six months to go, and I'll be glad I did it down the road.
 |
| Dougie pulling in our dinner at the cabin in Island Park. |
 |
| I got to take Sayla with me on a few errands when I was in Utah in August, and it was awesome. I want more time with my precious nieces and nephews. |
 |
| We always have annual zoo passes, and I find things I love every time. This time, the red panda was apparently pooped. So cute! |
 |
| My kids love to pose by the carved animals at the zoo. |
 |
| I can hear Lucy now, "Mom, take a picture of me with this cat!" |
 |
| Doug took a picture of this swan visiting him while he was fishing. Island Park really is so lovely. |
 |
| This was Brooklyn's first time in swim lessons, clinging to her teacher. She loved it, but this was a funny beginning. Her teacher did a great job being patient as Brooklyn adjusted. |
 |
| My friend Shea Thompson made this for me! I teach with her for BYU-I and I respect and love her. I am thinking of what I can send to her. |
 |
| Cason's reaction to baby food at first--he has done really well with it, but he has made some funny faces. His eyes aren't as brilliantly blue anymore. Even Brooklyn's don't look like they are blue anymore. I guess this wraps up the pictures we took in August! |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment