Saturday, December 24, 2011

Maybe it's Not Right To Report This...

But two days ago, I ran in two inches of snow, with a hat on, a winter coat, mittens, several layers of pants...

and yesterday I ran in a t-shirt and shorts. And today, I did that as well. And I may have gotten a light tan:).

There is beauty in traveling from Ammon, Idaho to Sun City, Arizona for the holidays that transcends the goodness of being with incredible family.

I'd like to dedicate my happiness to the seven course meal Kayla prepared for us last night: pork chops, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, a veggie tray and applesauce for kids, homemade rolls, homemade jam (Doug's real favorite), a special drink, and cookies for dessert. And to all this sunshine!

1 comment:

The Qian Family said...

Sunshine sounds very good to me right now, and good for you for running. I wonder if I'll ever start that again....I hope so:)