The top two pictures are of Brooklyn, taken ten minutes ago. She is getting a little bit chunky and she is an amazing girl. She smiles like a champ, and loves to talk to me. I've started calling her, "Guh" because she loves to tell me "Guh" and "Goo" all the time. Her very best sleeping night was Thursday night, wherein she slept from 9:45 pm-11 am, just eating twice during that time frame. It was heavenly. Our goal is to keep moving up her bedtime so Doug and I have time alone after kids go to sleep, and I know it will happen eventually:).
I love the other fun pictures from my Utah trip this past week. I, of course, forgot to take pictures with MaryAnn and Lindsay, but BrieAnn took a few of us on our last day together, so I'll post those after MaryAnn posts them on her blog. BrieAnn's three years old, so the pictures are pretty much excellent shots of our legs:). I loved playing with my girls, as always. I also loved meeting Jane and Austin, and I look forward to Brooklyn, Austin, and Jane all going to BYU together in a few years:).
But I also went to Wallsburg with my Sheide crew; got to spend a nice afternoon with Dwight, Doug's dad; saw my cousin Brian at the airport, coming home from his mission; and I played a ton with Peanut and company. Enjoy the children posing with dress-up. I love that Isaac got into character as a dragon and snuck around, jumping into pictures with his dragon face and dragon hands. It was awesome.
The other news I'd like to post is that my dad gets to broadcast 4 home football games this season. The Mountain made my dad stop broadcasting for BYU TV a few years ago, and now that BYU has left the Mountain, Dad can broadcast again. Also, he has been nominated as a BYU hall of famer, so I helped him edit his application for entrance into the Hall of Fame. It was pretty funny helping him revise his family section and his community service section. He needed lots of help showing how incredible his second daughter is:).
5 comments:
You know... Austin, Jane, Grant, Kingsley and Brooklyn will probably all be in the same age group. So which of our kids will marry each other? I would include Alex, but Val had to go and have him in the early fall... although, it is possible he might be in the same age group too!
Wouldn't it be weird if all of our kids were at byu together?
Bekah, that would be cool. And you're right--all of them will be in the same school age group, so we'll have a blast with that! Alex just may seem a lot smarter than the other kids for a while...
I'll try to keep Alex back a year so that the fab six can all go to BYU at the same time. That would be heavenly!
And Tara, Brooklyn is so cute it makes me want another baby! I wish I could have played with you, Lindsay and MaryAnn. We need another girls reunion!
I'm game for our posterity to continue together in our footsteps at BYU and also game for another reunion!
I am sure we will be listening to your dad come cooler weather. So fun.
Post a Comment