But that means you are due. Like right now because I was only like 7 days in when I found out.Bekah=confused.
Yeah Tara! I am so happy for you and that our daughters will be close enough in age to be friends.
You are such a stinker!!!! Congrats and I love you! And I'm jealous of you having another girl... I need to call you very soon so we can catch up.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
But that means you are due. Like right now because I was only like 7 days in when I found out.
Bekah=confused.
Yeah Tara! I am so happy for you and that our daughters will be close enough in age to be friends.
You are such a stinker!!!! Congrats and I love you! And I'm jealous of you having another girl... I need to call you very soon so we can catch up.
Post a Comment