Dear All,
I want to report that Lucy is much better, and we're officially out of quarantine.
Also, I am proud to announce that I graded 37 papers, with tons of helpful(?) comments, in 5 days. A miracle, I tell you. I felt like my whole life was playing with kids and grading papers. I've learned that I can concentrate on student work with classical music in the background, but not "Backstreet Boys." Worthwhile knowledge.
And I love that I have learned how to link. Ready, link! I want that link in my belly. In other completely unrelated news, I'm trying to eat healthily:).
I have missed having Doug here to talk to, relate to, kiss, and watch kids for me so I can work out. And I'm glad he got a break:). The last picture is from Isaac's 366th day of life--it's the first close-ish one of Doug I saw in my picture folder. Isaac was saddened by the camera's persistent flash attack. Also, I've attached 5 and 10K racer pictures (I ran my first 10k in 50 minutes, 23 seconds), a picture of Doug and I at the Idaho Falls temple last weekend, and pictures from our Idaho Falls zoo trip today.
3 comments:
I'm so glad that Lucy is doing better! And she looks so grown up in those pictures at the zoo- I can't believe how fast kids grow up!
Also, I wanted to mention that I really enjoyed the article about your dad and I think it is so cool to have that. I hope that things keep getting better for you and that you get some of that link soon!
I'm so glad Lucy is feeling better because I happen to know there is a direct correlation between happiness of baby and happiness of mama (and vice versa). Also, having a husband nearby also correlates to happiness. I am amazed about the grading of papers. Seriously I am.
Love you guys - sorry I haven't been in contact lately. It's been business as usual (meaning taking care of busy kids). I'm so happy Lucy is doing better.
Post a Comment