Kris Allen's song keeps running through my head. May we all live like we're dying. Or just feel happy that Kris is having success after American Idol. Moving on.
I went to Utah for the weekend with my little family and took two pictures. I bet you can guess which ones were from the trip. The rest of the pictures show you part of our day today. Isaac was Batman. Lucy loved looking at herself in the camera display, and she's got chubby cheeks again, thanks to more steroid fun--thanks to a cold she got last Thursday.
I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but most of it's fun. I got to see the new grizzly bear, Stripes, at the Pocatello zoo today. He splashed us with water--five feet away from us! And I've been working on some serious technical difficulties in my online class. And I loved playing with my family this weekend. Thanks to my mom and Peanut for our great Sheide time, and thank to Trish and Derek for letting us join in the ballet recital fun. Trisha is my favorite dancer...followed by Lucy:).
4 comments:
You are such a great mom! Every time I read your posts I am telling myself, I wish I could be more like this or that! You ROCK! How fun to go on a trip and see family. Your kids are growing up so fast and they keep getting cuter and cuter!
wow lucy and isaac are just growing up.how fun.hope you're enjoying idaho.we miss you here.
Your kids are so cute. We own a pair of red pjs like Lucy was wearing and also the same batman costume.
Oh, and now I have the song "Laaaaambert the sheepish lion. Laaaambert is always tryin to be a sheepish wooly sheep. Lambert the sheepish lion" stuck in my head from seeing the picture of Lucy's book.
Thanks Tara. Lucy is a close second for sure...
Post a Comment