Friday, September 18, 2009

Great News!

Yesterday morning, Doug was at work and I was at home, and we were just completely sick to our stomachs. We knew that 9 am was fast approaching and we couldn't handle the suspense.

9 am finally had the decency to come and I got a phone call immediately.

Doug passed the BAR!

He studied SO hard and it was hard on all of us. But now I'm the proud wife of Doug Bowen, esq. It's just a huge sigh of relief for both of us. Isaac doesn't get what happened but he liked celebrating at McDonald's yesterday:).

11 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

That is SO SO SO great guys!! Good job Doug!! I hope your enjoying Idaho;)
Take Care and have a great month!
;) Valeri

lindsay said...

Yeah! Congratulations! Breathe a sigh of relief. :)

Decker and Christine said...

YAY!!!! Way to go, Doug! What a weight off your shoulders! That really is an amazing accomplishment. Enjoy all of the celebrations. You all deserve it.

Jewel-e said...

Hurray, hurray, HURRAY! Way to go, Doug! Hopefully we will have the same good news in a year!

McArthur Family said...

Congratulations Doug! That's fabulous!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome!

So Many M's said...

That is sooo awesome, congrats Doug! (and Tara, I know you've been working just as hard to help him out). Good luck on "things to come."

Jami Jackson said...

Congrats you guys!! I bet it feels so good to be done!

Sandy White said...

Congratulations! I'm sure that was a big relief.

Kayla said...

Dear Tara,
You do such a great job with your blog. I have enjoyed the pictures and subscripts. Thanks for taking the time so we can get caught up with your family.
Also congratulation to Doug,
Love you Kayla

Valerie said...

Congrats to Doug and I'm glad you don't have to worry about that any more! hope you did something fun to celebrate! :)