Friday, April 24, 2009

He Did It!
















I'm proud and he's hot.


I'm including this video of Doug singing America the Beautiful with his BYU classmates. Doug loves America so much and is excited to defend Americans and the Constitution of the United States.





Even though Doug isn't a technical BYU law grad, I'm thrilled that he got the BYU law school experience, and that so many family members were able to support him at graduation. Thanks to Trish, Derek, Faith, Skye, Darcee, Jeremy, Kayla, and Dwight for supporting him in his achievement. Lucy, you did a good job supporting him as well.

10 comments:

McArthur Family said...

whooohoooo!

Just Us said...

Congrats!!

Kate Johnson said...

Hooray!

Angela said...

Wow congrats that is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, congrats to you guys!! That is such a milestone in life to accomplish and you guys did it! Hope you are doing good and Good luck to whatever your future brings to you! Miss you tons!

fightingfour said...

I love how Doug is laughing in the kissin picture. I have some I am going to post too. Your family so great! Congrats to Doug. Did you guys like Rocky?

The Herbert Family said...

Congrats!!!

jessica said...

Yea for Doug! and yea for you Tara in supporting Doug through it all. I love the photos!

Anonymous said...

Tara... I have ALWAYS enjoyed your readings and the fact that I can sign onto the pc at anytime and get a chance to read again words you have written from your head but mostly your heart makes me blessed.

Mostly though-- You are one blessed kiddo!! I am SOO proud of the wife, mother and friend (etc... fill in the blanks with everything) that you have become. God has blessed you so much, and I know that He will continue to do so until He returns. Many more happy blessings to you and yours in these new chapters of life!

Love you!!

Kate Johnson said...

Congratulations Doug, you are the man!
Daniel