This was moving month, accompanied by going to new schools and hosting Thanksgiving.
My friend and I hosted a very poorly attended garage sale.A love note from Brooklyn to Mr. Haynes.
The kids won some cool hats at their school before we left as part of a fundraiser.
Why was Isaac wearing a mask on one of our hikes?
I got to carry Corban on a lot of hikes.
So much boxing!
Promoting BYU at Brooklyn's softball game.
On our way to drop off stuffed animals at our new home!!!
The kids posing by the pool
Corban testing the hot tub
The girls braving the pool in November!
Saying goodbye to our temporary home in Phoenix. Susan had raised the rent by 100 dollars during COVID, which made us want to get out when we could.
This is pretty funny--it's how Isaac introduced himself to his math teacher.
We bought what looked like an awesome bunk bed for the boys, Dave assembled it for us, and the boys promptly started breaking it. It's one of those items that aren't as good when made cheaply. I was so bugged. The boys still use the bunk bed but Doug would love for them to move on to something different. I just want to get my money's worth from it. We no longer use the ladder and the boys never want to use the fort cover. 
A few weeks after we moved in, Jessica took our family photos in our backyard.
This was at Emory's baptism, which happened in Jen's back yard, in her hot tub. They had their family across the country watch over Zoom.
Brookie had fun during that softball season. We had to commute for the last few games.
Brooklyn made this during the first few days we lived in our new home.
Art projects at home. You can see that some of the blinds are broken.
I can't believe I hosted Thanksgiving right after moving! I'll remind myself not to suggest that to other people. I made my mom's cinnamon rolls.
That morning, we did the Turkey Slurpee run. I couldn't actually run because my plantar fasciitis flared up and I could barely walk. I was grateful to limp along and chat with Anne during the race.
The "Slurpee" is the most fun part of the race for the littles.
More Thanksgiving prep work!
Lucy celebrated Thanksgiving early black Friday (on Thursday) deals at Kohl's with money my mom gave her for her birthday.
Lucy wanted to make her hair curly for school the next day.
Ta-dah!
A happy November with new beginnings.
No comments:
Post a Comment