Sunday, October 8, 2017

April Review

April was a wonderful month! We started things the right way with General Conference. I really worried about making my parents deal with my wild children during conference, but I think we all pulled through.

Funny story with Doug. We went on a date to Smith's Marketplace and were looking at recliners for my parents. DOug's phone slipped out of his pocket in a recliner but we didn't realize what had happened until after we got home and used an ap tp find the phone. We drove back to the store, used another ap, and finally found the phone. Victory!

It was so awesome to spend the year with Granny. She was usually at our house for Sunday dinners, and she was anxious to be of help. One of her gifts to us was holding cute little babies.
Look at this awesome carseat cover we made for Alyssa's baby, Jordan! We spent a ton of money on this thing, but it was just regal and scrumptious.

We made it even cooler with turtle buttons on top and a fish on the side.
At the baby shower. My cute cousins. One of them is pregnant in that picture.

We snuck in a spur-of-the-moment trip to St. George in the middle of April because Doug was doing a conference there. Our condo was paid for, and we'd just drop Doug off in the morning and play. I love Doug's face here on the double swing. This is at an amazing park.

We hiked the Upper Gaalute in Snow Canyon, as usual. But this time, I did it by myself with the five kids. We had a blast!

I was pretty nervous about letting Isaac hold my phone.
Me reaching for the phone. Aside from my weird hand posture, I think the shot is pretty.

We found the most amazing statue at the children's museum in St. George. I love this dragon. It reminds me of Troy's art so much.

Corban at the children's museum

Look at my beautiful girl. She is very good at creating fashionable outfits, and I just had to snap a picture of how pretty she looked. I also like that the kitchen and family room look clean.

Doug and I got invited to a marriage class in April, and ordered the book that we studied as a class. We're still reading it and my goal is for us to finish it by the end of this year.

This is my pretty outfit from Breezy. I don't usually dress up, so Mom took a picture of me to prove that I had gotten fancy.

There's a turkey that roams our Highland neighborhood. Doug took some pictures of him at our doorstep. That's it for April. It was lovely!






No comments: