Tuesday, May 17, 2016

No Surprise that I'm Falling Behind on My Blogging. . .

I'm just barely keeping it together. Last night, I cried as I folded laundry, and actually started laughing at myself for crying. . . but then the crying triumphed and I just kept crying. Today, we found out that our furnace needs to be repaired or replaced. I was stranded at home for 6 hours waiting for the inspectors. . . and then the estimator who would let me know the cost of replacement.

Our buyers haven't told us what they'd like us to pay toward that expense, but I hope it isn't more than the cost of the repair ($1,100). Here are some pictures to show what we've been up to:
I took Cason to the zoo for half an hour one morning, and it was so fun to just go where he wanted to go. It reminds me of taking Isaac here every day during the summer before he turned 2.

I like to go on a walk every night, and this beautiful sunset dazzled me enough to make me take out my camera and take a picture. This is a beautiful place to live, and we have lovely sunsets.

I took all of the kids to the zoo one day after school and the yak was incredibly active, which is unusual.

My darlings riding the tiger. Lucy had insisted on wearing her rabbit ears for our adventure.

I used this picture in a text to illustrate what it's like to run with a baby in my belly--a lot like running with an enormous watermelon strapped to my stomach. It isn't natural or easy.

Isaac made this picture last Saturday and it cracked me up. I like seeing how he reconciles evolution and the creation story.

I got to go to the temple on Tuesday night, and, as part of a BYU-I online effort, I took this picture for our online relay. It's fun entering my miles every few days to contribute to our temple to temple venture.

No comments: