Last Saturday, I posted the pictures I posted on our Facebook and Craigslist advertisements for our home. Then I checked the pictures today and they had disappeared. I just started the process of uploading the pictures onto that old post again, and I'm trying to type here as well. It looks like my pictures don't load as I type. Oh, well.
I wanted to come here and express my gratitude for what's happened this week. We fasted and prayed that Doug's firm would be understanding about him going to a new job and continuing to work through June 22nd so we could have insurance through them for the birth of our child and the week following that. We also prayed that our house would sell quickly to a good buyer.
And here are the blessings: Doug's firm is on board with him working through June 22nd and we accepted an offer on our home from Dillon and Jordan Hansen. They have a little one-year-old boy, and they seem like a really good couple. They have a realtor, Shane Gifford, so we're hoping that this process will go smoothly and we'll be able to move on June 25th and close on June 27th remotely.
The fence line has been the bane of our existence. I've decided I hate fence line discrepancies and mortgage companies. But we're just trying to take a breath, move forward, and not let the fence line issues ruin our lives.
I'll post pictures from the week later. Doug's dimmed the lights and is going to sleep. But it was a great Mother's Day today. I'd say it was the best one I can remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment