Sunday, November 23, 2014

April Pictures

Winter coats in April--so lame and so true.

Brooklyn got to throw rocks at the tree. I'm sure it was thrilling.

My favorite thing during conference was taking pictures of Cason and seeing if he would smile.

Lucy wanted in on the action.

And Doug fell asleep.

That was his closest thing to a smile on film

And then Doug caught me sleeping during the Sunday morning session.

I love this letter. We went on a great date (with Cason) to find some outfits for me that would work while I was a little bigger than normal, but that would still look good when I lost my baby weight. This meant a lot to me.

More handsome pictures

I love baby cheeks and profiles

More scrumptuosity

and more

Doug peeked to see what he got from the Easter Bunny. Not cool!

Cason's first smile on film was in mid-April, at almost 2 months. He smiled plenty before then, but we just couldn't capture it before then. He lost that paci, incidentally. I miss it.

More smiles

Easter fun at my mom's house. Isaac's holding Cason,Riv's holding Luna, Cabell's holding Valley, Haven's holding Cora, then there is Summer alone, and Lucy holding Brooklyn. It was so fun to be together! My momtook an incredible picture of Doug finding the golden egg that I'd like to post here later.

The kdis were ready for their first dental visit in a good long while. No cavities. They went again a few days ago, took the same picture, and they have no cavities. Boo yah.

On the same day, Brooklyn had her two-year doctor visit and had a little accident at the doctor's office that rendered her shirt and pants unwearable. She had to leave the doctor's office in a diaper, but not before posing with the little piggy in the background who looks a little similar. . .

Daddy cracking Cason up.

Lucy making coloring fun for Brooklyn.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm loving the updates and pictures! So soon we'll be seeing your cute family again!