Friday, May 9, 2014

The Darling Buds of May

I am in love with the blossoms outside. My allergies haven't ruined the event for me this year, despite the typical 20 mile-an-hour winds, and I am truly happy. My favorite blossoms are the ones on trees at LDS churches. They are white, like on flowering pear trees, but they smell heavenly, and the petals are closed more. My google searches to find this type of tree's name have been in vain. When I find them, I shall plant them!

I don't usually have a lot to brag about when asked how my baby sleeps, but I will brag about Cason's accomplishment last night. He went to bed at 11 (with no false alarms) and woke up twice to eat in 13 hours. While I long for the day when I can put him to bed at 8, I loved his lack of false alarms, the fact that he slept in his own bed, and the fact that he went right to bed after eating. He is the hero of the day!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

YAHOO for sleeping babies!