Which snowman do you think is more ghetto? Doug's three-tiered snowman that was six inches tall or my Jabba-the-hut blob of a snowman?
I should end this post with a picture of Lucy smiling, but the title demands some mention of sleep. I'm happy to report that Doug is done with classes until January (as of about 4 pm today), which means I'll get great "shifts" of sleep while he watches Lucy without me feeling even remotely guilty:). And I am getting better at updating my blog because Lucy doesn't think it's fun to be asleep around midnight. It's 1:30 right now and she's just starting to get a little sleepy. I don't feel like complaining too much though. I've got my blog to update, your blogs to read, and a CD of "The Office" Season 3, episodes 1-4 just inches from my right hand.
3 comments:
Sorry you're not sleeping! Hopefully she flashes that gorgeous smile at you to make you feel better in those wee hours of the morning. In answer to your question: the blob is more ghetto. Definitely. And I'd like to mention that the picture you posted of yourself looking at Lucy is the most beautiful one I've ever seen.
Tara, you look so much like your mom it is incredible! It is like looking at Sheree 20 years ago (or maybe today, given that your mom does not seem to age at all).
Hey! Just wanted to tell you that your baby girl is so cute. I can understand the no sleep, Makaylee is not letting us sleep through the night still and she is 13 months. Also we changed our blog site. tdmcarlisle.blogspot.com. and our latest news is that we are expecting Baby Carlisle #2 the end of July. Hope all is well. and we will have to try to get together sometime since you are close.
The Carlisle's
Post a Comment