Tuesday, June 28, 2022

April 2021

 

These are in reverse order, but admire this cool tadpole we caught at the pond. We loved him and studied him before he passed away. We got to see him grow little hands before that happened. If we catch another one in the future, we'll feed it a better diet. 

I was pretty excited to organize the garage so I could get my van in the garage before the summer heat came. 

Victory. I haven't yet backed it into anything, including the garage door. Doug did!

Lucy is in a soccer game


Meredith is saving bees on a playdate. 

Against all odds, Corban caught a fish in a net at Paloma and was just thrilled. 

An amazing behind-the-back shot by Haven that was posted in the newspaper. She has since committed to the University of Richmond for Lacrosse and River is going to Pomona in California this Fall for lacrosse. 

Cousins in St. George together. I can't remember if I pulled my kids out of school to play with Peanut's kids--I probably did. 

Isaac with dinosaur bones

We stuffed so many kids in a van just to go from one parking lot to the other

Cute Brookie

That looks relaxing


More Corban fashion sense

Getting comfortable watching General Conference

A little pool time between sessions of the conference

Susan Leber brought us tons of games to do during conferencethe 


Looking ready to learn

No comments: