These pictures are in reverse order, but this is how my front room looked after we got bedroom furniture from the Hammonds. Jen wanted to update Blake's furniture so we got two dressers, two baseball lamps, a bed with a headboard, and bedding. This all went into Corban's room with the understanding that it would become Isaac's once we moved.
I thought this picture was of our van, but the license plate is different. This van looks like our new one. We had to buy a new one after our silver one stopped running again on the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We decided to cut our losses when our repairs were going to cost just as much as the car had. So lame!
This was a really special day. Ellie Shellabarger-Hale came home early from her mission for medical reasons and we got to come welcome her home. Corban was so happy to do it and he still loves her. A man gave him a little airplane toy that thrilled him, PLUS he got a donut and some chips. I don't do as much service as I ever want to, but this was one small opportunity I was so lucky to seize. I need to check on her!
The girls at the top of the web at Aviano park.
Cason on his birthday. Such a great kid!
I think it was hat day, too.
This is special. Brook had been beggin us to let her play softball for years and we finally let her do it in the spring. Before her first practice, I got her some gear and grabbed a softball t-shirt. When she showed up, two of the other girls had the exact same shirt and cleats on. The season only lasted a month because of COVID, but it was a happy month for her.
My flock of crazies. You can see the amazing quilt Peanut made for me as well
For preschool at my house in February, we decided to make Valentine houses to celbrate Valentine's Day. So much candy was consumed. SO much. It was a blast. I used two of the gingerbread houses we never decorated for Christmas.
A fun walk at Reach 11. We should have had strollers for Carter and Corban because they did some serious lolligagging.
The lolligaggers. They sure had a great time until I commanded them to run to catch up with the group.
More preschool fun
Brooklyn gave a great talk in primary. It was one of her first talks where she wrote it and then read it in primary. I miss primary. I hope we get it back soon, along with our other church classes and being able to attend the temple.
This is a kind of typical list for kids to fill out each day. Unfortunately, my new house has a fridge that isn't magnetic, so the chore list isn't as easy to check things off of each day. Fortunately, I love my new house:).
No comments:
Post a Comment