Sunday, October 18, 2020

January 2020

 This is a year we will never forget. It started out normal enough, I'd say. 



My birthday was awesome. It started by running the Buckeye half marathon with Tessa and two of her friends and it was a lot of fun. 

The family got me airpods and Peanut made me an incredible blanket that is BYU themed with all my family's initials on it. I love it so much .


Lucy's awesome art.








This is how Cason's class celebrated their 100th day at school. We made Cason's hair gray with eye shadow, I think, and let him rock a sweater vest.
We went to Apache Wash for the first time as a family and it was so beautiful.
I was working on some goals through BYUI that were fantastic.
One day, I got to babysit Mabrey for Darcee and she was adorable.



And I guess we went to the aquarium and got to spend quality time with out favorite alligator, Mighty Max.

No comments: