Wednesday, August 5, 2020

October 2019

Sigh. It is taking me too long to update this blog. I stalled when my main computer stopped acknowledging my phone and then I just let time get away from me. I'll blame COVID, too. These are all memories from a time before COVID had reached out its putrid fingers and knocked our world over. I'm a few days off a month-long family vacation and I am feeling it! School starts tomorrow for my kiddos online and I hope it can go well, but I'm not sure how it can. Back to the good old days, and October of 2019:

Lucy's school picture. It's cute except for the fly-aways on one side. I'm not a fan of this photographer.


Brookly's photo--super cute!

And then we have Cason's. He retook his. But what was the photographer thinking?!

This is the mess from the first day of general conference. 
I also went on a run that morning in solidarity with Peanut, who was running the St. George Marathon. She did a great job and qualified for the Boston marathon this year. 
Little rests during conference. 
We got a new toy box for Corban from my friend Jen Hancock. I like it but he has too many toys to fit in it. 
Bad photo of the aquarium on a family trip
And a fun zoo trip. That's our last trip to the zoo in almost a year!
Fun baby shower for Darcee and Sydney
Corban testing out his many costume options
We went to Noelle's homecoming game because we knew she was a homecoming queen nominee. She won. Super cute 
A fun day at the local mall doing some trick-or-treating. 
Lucy as part of the straight A group. SHe got straight A's all year long. Pretty awesome, considering her mother didn't did that until grad school or close to it (can't remember my grades at the end of my undergraduate time)!
I'm pretty sure this was Isaac going on a campout. 
Birthday celebrations
We won a brand new dining room table and decoration when Doug did well with cost control. That was cool!
Isaac on Halloween. Not sure where all my other Halloween pics went?
Doug was Woody the Cowboy. He looked pretty awesome. 
More church things? I'm wondering if my pictures went out of order?
Woody and Iron Man

Happy October:).

No comments: