Sunday, September 29, 2019

March

The girls got gold pants from Laurie and couldn't wait to wear them to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

The boys having preschool at Priest Point Park

And the on March 4th, Doug went to AZ to interview for the job at Phoenix Mountain. The interview went really well and i was dying about the whole thing.

Brook made this cute craft I wedged between shamrocks.

The girls being darling together again. I can't usually see much resembalnce but it helps when they have the same hair style and they're doing the same expression!

On March 6th, Doug was back from AZ and we were both dying all day because Forrest (the market leader over Phoenix Mountain) said he would call Doug on this day to let him know if he got the job. We waited ALL DAY. It was snowing that day and so I remember looking outside and praying to Heavenly Father, "This place has been so tough for Doug! He wants this so much!" I felt torn because it was hard to fel ready to go when I had planned to stay until at least January of 2020. In my mind, that time made sense because we'd get through all the spring sports and school, get a great summer break (not in AZ!) and Doug could fulfill his calling as scoutmaster and do one more survey at his buidling, getting it ready for the next person. After work, Forrest finally called Doug and offered him the job! The expectation is that he would move to AZ at the end of March and start as the administrator on April 1st. They negotiated the salary to e exactly the same it was in Washington.

My cute little batmen at the gym.

The next day, we went to Great Wolf Lodge as a family! I had been watching the prices and discounts for maybe 9 months and I finally found one that was 50% off. We had a two bedroom and kitchen suite. It was amaxing!!!


Me getting us all unloaded

Cute kids posing before their first time playing at the waterpark.




Then I went to the temple with Amy. I loved it. She is SUCH a wonderful person.


We used this picture to announce on Facebook (which I so carefully, rarely use) that our family was moving to AZ.  I loved Woodard Bay.

Kiddies enjoying time with their dad

Littles enjoying a walk to the little duck pond on our bike path.

And enjoying the Children's Museum. I was bugged that all my memberships wouldn't transfer over and I had so much time remaining on most them (another reason I wanted to stay through Christmas of 2019)
 During March, I decided to rent a cabin in Forks during Spring break in April. I had always wanted to go and knew it was now or maybe never. The trip wasn't until April, but this is the cabin we decided to rent. More on this cabin later!

Brook's soccer team was amazing once more. They lost a game or two but were pretty wonderful.

Lucy's volleyball experience was okay. She learned a bit with her team. There were other teams that were really good. She played indoor soccer at the same time and got a lot more out of it.

Brook had fun playing basketball for YMCA.


Lucy made an AMAZING chalk piece of art on our driveway that said "Welcome Spring" and showed all of us enjoying a wonderful day in the water.

Isaac examining a crab



We collected wild flowers and it became a very frequent occurence to fill this vase with them.

I took the kiddos to the park and they stalkeda rabbit.

I love their matching raincoats.

Cason getting his teeth examined.

The girls look too cute reading scriptures together.

Enjoying beautiful Millersylvania

And an awesome little walk on one of the paths.

No comments: