Friday, January 26, 2018

Writing Somewhere Other Than in My Classroom

Corban loves riding the goat at the Children's Museum


Testing Dad's Christmas binoculars at Woodard Bay.

The forest is so gorgeous at Woodard Bay.

Doug and I had an incredible time at Pike's Market Place on his birthday! This is the infamous gum wall. So nasty. I contributed my gum to the cause.

Such a great day in Seattle!

We love talking about tea and crumpets in British accents, so we needed this picture. We looked inside, but weren't tempted.

This lobster bisque was good. The clam chowder and sourdough here are incredible. I'd love to go any time we have a reason to be in Seattle.

Amazing yogurt. Doug found a store locally that sells this too, and we've gotten several cartons.

I made home made rolls this week! They were amazing. We've spent all our earnings for the month (not good-- first time we've done this in years), so we'll be scrimping for the remainder of the month. This wasn't part of the scrimping effort, but I do plan on making pizza from scratch tonight instead of buying pizza at Domino's.

Back at the children's museum on Wednesday. Corban was starting to get a runny nose, so I wanted us to play before being quarantined. I do not like being home all day!


I made the house look beautiful yesterday.

Really beautiful. I even conquered the great white whale, which is Lucy and Brooklyn's room.

No comments: