Horray for finally catching up on my blog with my photos on the computer!
 |
| This is how I found this goofball in the morning. |
 |
| And here he is happy at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. |
 |
| I have to include this picture because it shows our sad coat experience. My dad brings things home from the lost and found that he thinks we may like--we loved this coat and Cason wore it everywhere for a few months. Then one day as I was getting ready to go for a run, I somehow caught sight of the left inside of the coat and saw a name and number there! It wasn't a place I would have thought to look for a name. I texted the number and the lady picked the coat up that day. I miss it. |
 |
| My kids all made m birthday cards and I loved them. |
 |
| I took Cason and Corban to the aquarium for my birthday, I think. |
 |
| Here I am in my birthday clothes. |
 |
| I sent this picture to Doug as a potential gift for Cason's birthday. We bought it, and Cason was thrilled. |
 |
| My cute baby in his little shirt from Peanut |
 |
| This makes me laugh. I was looking up pictures for January, wondering what had been posted on my birthday--and this is what I saw. A whole bunch of up close toilet pictures Doug had taken. Ever since he got into skilled nursing, he has been taking pictures of refrigerators, toilets, damaged tables, and bruises on peoples' arms. |
 |
| Love note from Isaac |
 |
| Tanner's birthday was awesome! We went to Tucanos, just me, Dad, and Tanner. We tried to get Doug away from work, but he couldn't manage it. That food is just heavenly! |
 |
| My helper in the kitchen |
No comments:
Post a Comment