Doug's six-month mark was on December 27th, but we're still here in training mode, and we still don't know our fate. We do know that Brad, the Utah head honcho, plans on keeping Doug in the Utah market. Ensign acquired three new buildings, two in Ogden and one in Provo, so we hope Doug gets the Provo one. Sight unseen, it has a lot going for it (low overhead and five stars), and the expectations won't be insanely high because the previous company couldn't keep the place. So. . . that's what I'm hoping for for now. I've looked at rentals in this area and houses for sale, and it makes me frustrated that the Utah market is so much more expensive than the Idaho market. I don't even know if we could afford a house we loved, and I definitely don't know if that's the best choice for us.
So I'm getting ahead of myself, and feeling hopeful.
No comments:
Post a Comment