Sunday, December 18, 2016

Counting Down to Christmas

This will be short because Doug looks ready for bed, but this has been a neat Christmas season. We got to be at the Sheide party and I was at the Stevenson party while Doug was at his company cluster party. We've been able to do Sunday dinners the whole time we've been here, and they're even cooler now because Marsh and Shauna are here with their kids.  I'm so thankful for family time. We still don't know where Doug will end up being placed. All we know is that, asof a few weeks ago, Brad, the Utah market leader, doesn't want to release him to other markets yet, but he also isn't planning on anyone being bumped out of their spots. It would be great if Doug could be here when the new facility in Lehi opens, but construction has been delayed, so we doubt we'll get that lucky. Brad doesn't want to pay for an AIT for that long, and I get that. With it being so cold, I dream of warm places. Signing out!

No comments: