Sunday, November 6, 2016

More pictures from July and August


I love taking pictures of babies as they grow. This was Corban at the start of July before he started putting more weight on.

More funny expressions

My happy guy at the pool

and playing swords with Riv

I was awed by this gorgeous sunset at a stoplight.

Horray for so many of the cousins being together. I'm excited that we'll get more cousin pictures at Christmas.


Cason and Valley having fun at the pool

Nothing makes Brooklyn happier than matching Lucy down to the underwear. I should get them more matching clothes.

At the 4th of July Parade across from our house. Cason felt so awesome sitting on a man's motorcycle!

And we got to go to Island Park, too. I've mentioned it already, but here's a family photo. We had a really good time.

Then on August 1st, I got to play with Linds, Val, and MaryAnn. I'm hoping I get to see Lindsay and Val this week. Lindsay had her baby at the end of August.

Tanner was supposed to get home on August 2nd, but he and the other missionaries missed a flight, so the whole thing was delayed. All the balloons Peanut bought for him were in vain. We had to take down the poster and put it up the next day. I think the balloons either blew away or were snipped by neighbors.

Cousins together at the dinosaur museum

The way Tanner left his room when he went to Minnesota.

Corban started offering smiles on demand in August

My little cutie

Cason watered the plants for Grandma while she was in Minnesota

and we played at the Museum of Natural Curiosity

And went to see the temple

and the zoo

And I brought "room service" to our hotel in Little America from McDonalds. We had such a good time even though Cason wouldn't go asleep forever. Doug finally drove him around in the car until he fell asleep.

My little baby asleep on the dining room table

And then school was upon us. I took pictures of all the kids' classroom rosters. The kids didn't know anyone except one boy.

First day of school!

Personality present

At the bus stop across the street

I love taking pictures of these stats to remember.

Brookie ready for soccer. The girls had so much fun with soccer in the fall. Isaac didn't love football very much, so that may have been his last season. We just put him in gymnastics and he's having fun with it. I love that he's willing to try new things.

Doug went to Arizona to see Dallin's farewell at the end of August, so I took the kids on outings a bunch. We're at the Museum of Natural Curiosity here, and I've posed Corban to send the picture to Doug.

Doug was hanging out at the Hammond mansion

Brookie in a soccer game

Isaac getting his eyes checked because he was still squinting when he wore glasses. His prescription is a 2.75 now. He should wear glasses all the time, but I'm not having him do it when he does gymnastics.

Happy darling who needed attention as I did laundry.

We found a great park on the way to gymnastics.

Lucy being sill at the park

And Brooklyn's second day of school! We had a comedy of errors getting ready for her first day of school--couldn't figure out where the bus would pick her up, she hadn't eaten lunch, Corban was needy, I was calling the school because the bus was late. . . and the bus picked her up while I was calling the school inside. So sad. So we made a big deal on her second day of school.



And we went to the dinosaur museum after she went to school because we missed her and needed distractions.

No comments: