Sunday, November 6, 2016

Catching Up In November

I'll start my post now but know I won't be able to finish it before church. Corban is again rocking in his swing, and his peaceful snoring just stopped. Things are going well. I'm still not a perfect parent, but I love my kiddos and I just survived two weeks of heavy grading. I feel great! This morning is a fast Sunday. I'm not really sure what to do about fasting while nursing. The easy answer is not to fast, but I don't want to bow out of something that helps me feel closer to God. I'm kind of compromising by having a breakfast and just skipping lunch. We don't have a bunch of food for after church, so we'll have an interesting meal. I'm thinking meatless lasagna, maybe?

Anyway, I just wanted to post some pictures from my phone of happenings over the past several months.
At the hospital getting ready to put on the dreaded hospital gown.

This will help us remember his birth weight later on. He's double that size now!

What a handsome kid He still has birthmarks on his forehead and nose, unfortunately. I hoped they would fade by now. I don't usually notice them, but I don't want anything that distracts from his cuteness.

His little birthday outfit I bought for him before he was born. I showed it to my primary kids and said he'd get to wear it soon. This was so cool!

His sweet daddy. This is my best friend in the whole world.

No comments: